Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
For Sale:
»
Front Brake Backing Plates
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Front Brake Backing Plates (Read 1492 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Rusty's Uncle
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 2837
Karma: 34
Front Brake Backing Plates
«
on:
April 09, 2016, 10:23:33 AM »
I have a pair of front brake backing plates for a Fiat 126 1977 onwards. Used but I had them blasted then given a coat of paint. Also have one new early 126 or 500 plate which I need to check the side. Let me know if interested.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
For Sale:
»
Front Brake Backing Plates