Author Topic: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126  (Read 4911 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chug

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Denbigh, North Wales
For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« on: March 11, 2016, 06:14:35 PM »
I have reluctantly for sale  :( my little nippy gem.
Has been used as daily commute but due to change in circumstances only now used on occasional runs.  Would like to give club members first opportunity before advertising elsewhere.
Kept nice and dry in garage.  Mileage 14757.  Minor blemishes to paintwork which is not surprising for a car of this age. 
Recent service and MOT - January - no problems.  Waxoyled every year so solid underneath. 
All receipts available.  Also many old Tax Disc's and old MOT Certificates confirming mileage.
Plenty has been spent on performance modifications including rebuilding of 650cc engine, rebored to 700cc with cylinder head from Panada and professionally rebalanced, lowered and sports exhaust fitted - all carried out by a previous owner who worked at Aerospace!
If seriously interested please PM me with your email address and I will send further details of all modifications.  Photos now attached thanks to Pete.
Anybody interested? ???????
Asking price for this brilliant car is £3750.
It certainly turns heads and is a talking point especially in car parks.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 11:24:12 AM by chug »

curro

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: 0
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 10:21:46 PM »
I have had the pleasure of seeing this little gem, only wish I had the spare cash to buy it. It will certainly be a good investment for someone, it looks mint.

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 01:01:44 AM »
One More Photo
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 07:36:21 AM »
 Here are some photos of it from 2010 and a full spec. This car is seriously impressive and I really wanted it back then. Unfortunately have too many toys at the moment to even consider this.

 http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5245.msg35622#msg35622

 Good luck with the sale. I hope someone on the forum buys it.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 02:28:24 PM »
One More Photo
Either the dash/instrumnts has been changed, or that's not the right photo.... the original showed twin white square dials.  Or have I got it wrong?

chug

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Denbigh, North Wales
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 03:53:25 PM »
No, you are quite right.  When I bought the car I asked for the milometer to be changed to the original as I had no idea how fast I would be going in Kms.

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 06:08:05 PM »
I had no idea how fast I would be going in Kms.
What ? With a car like this.... do you CARE ??!!!!!  :yahoo:


chug

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Denbigh, North Wales
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 11:26:33 AM »
I have reluctantly for sale  :( my little nippy gem.
Has been used as daily commute but due to change in circumstances only now used on occasional runs.  Would like to give club members first opportunity before advertising elsewhere.
Kept nice and dry in garage.  Mileage 14757.  Minor blemishes to paintwork which is not surprising for a car of this age. 
Recent service and MOT - January - no problems.  Waxoyled every year so solid underneath. 
All receipts available.  Also many old Tax Disc's and old MOT Certificates confirming mileage.
Plenty has been spent on performance modifications including rebuilding of 650cc engine, rebored to 700cc with cylinder head from Panada and professionally rebalanced, lowered and sports exhaust fitted - all carried out by a previous owner who worked at Aerospace!
If seriously interested please PM me with your email address and I will send further details of all modifications.  Photos now attached thanks to Pete.
Anybody interested? ???????
Asking price for this brilliant car is £3750.
It certainly turns heads and is a talking point especially in car parks.
I have reluctantly for sale  :( my little nippy gem.
Has been used as daily commute but due to change in circumstances only now used on occasional runs.  Would like to give club members first opportunity before advertising elsewhere.
Kept nice and dry in garage.  Mileage 14757.  Minor blemishes to paintwork which is not surprising for a car of this age. 
Recent service and MOT - January - no problems.  Waxoyled every year so solid underneath. 
All receipts available.  Also many old Tax Disc's and old MOT Certificates confirming mileage.
Plenty has been spent on performance modifications including rebuilding of 650cc engine, rebored to 700cc with cylinder head from Panada and professionally rebalanced, lowered and sports exhaust fitted - all carried out by a previous owner who worked at Aerospace!
If seriously interested please PM me with your email address and I will send further details of all modifications.  Photos now attached thanks to Pete.
Anybody interested? ???????
Asking price for this brilliant car is £3750.
It certainly turns heads and is a talking point especially in car parks.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2016, 08:53:21 PM »
Do you have the twin dials with you?

chug

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Denbigh, North Wales
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2016, 08:57:10 PM »
I have reluctantly for sale  :( my little nippy gem.
Has been used as daily commute but due to change in circumstances only now used on occasional runs.  Would like to give club members first opportunity before advertising elsewhere.
Kept nice and dry in garage.  Mileage 14757.  Minor blemishes to paintwork which is not surprising for a car of this age. 
Recent service and MOT - January - no problems.  Waxoyled every year so solid underneath. 
All receipts available.  Also many old Tax Disc's and old MOT Certificates confirming mileage.
Plenty has been spent on performance modifications including rebuilding of 650cc engine, rebored to 700cc with cylinder head from Panada and professionally rebalanced, lowered and sports exhaust fitted - all carried out by a previous owner who worked at Aerospace!
If seriously interested please PM me with your email address and I will send further details of all modifications.  Photos now attached thanks to Pete.
Anybody interested? ???????
Asking price for this brilliant car is £3750.
It certainly turns heads and is a talking point especially in car parks.
I have reluctantly for sale  :( my little nippy gem.
Has been used as daily commute but due to change in circumstances only now used on occasional runs.  Would like to give club members first opportunity before advertising elsewhere.
Kept nice and dry in garage.  Mileage 14757.  Minor blemishes to paintwork which is not surprising for a car of this age. 
Recent service and MOT - January - no problems.  Waxoyled every year so solid underneath. 
All receipts available.  Also many old Tax Disc's and old MOT Certificates confirming mileage.
Plenty has been spent on performance modifications including rebuilding of 650cc engine, rebored to 700cc with cylinder head from Panada and professionally rebalanced, lowered and sports exhaust fitted - all carried out by a previous owner who worked at Aerospace!
If seriously interested please PM me with your email address and I will send further details of all modifications.  Photos now attached thanks to Pete.
Anybody interested? ???????
Asking price for this brilliant car is £3750.
It certainly turns heads and is a talking point especially in car parks.

NOW REDUCED TO £3, 350  for club members as it needs to go unfortunately.   Reasonable sensible offers will be considered.   Now advertised elsewhere as well.

midvillesb

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 173
  • Karma: 2
Re: For Sale unique 1982 Aircooled 126
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2016, 11:23:31 PM »
Do you have the twin dials with you?

Only just caught up with this thread - I was the previous owner of this amazing little car, if I'd realised it was for sale again I would have been seriously tempted to buy it back but it looks from the Car and Classic listing that it's been sold...

I've still got the Giannini instrument cluster safely stored in the attic here.  Apart from the feed for the tacho, it's a straight swap for the early aircooled standard cluster.