Author Topic: Can anyone help  (Read 1673 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Can anyone help
« on: January 28, 2016, 07:22:30 PM »
Got this message in my inbox today

Hi there


I have been offered a Fiat 126 convertible Topolino . The VIN number is ZFA126A0003039407. The registration number is E31 NEH.
Could you advise me if this is a genuine convertible or if not were they all converted and if so who should have done the conversion. I think it may have been converted by West Coast Engineering in Southport.


Thank you very much for your time


Jonathan


Can anyone help Jonathan with information?
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo

bis13

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2749
  • Karma: 39
Re: Can anyone help
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 02:31:08 PM »
All convertibles were done by independent garages/dealers in the UK one dealership in Southend did some which were still floating around in the early 2000s.
Some look good others not so good.. then of course you have bosmal..

Yes I am still alive....

Rusty's Uncle

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2837
  • Karma: 34
Re: Can anyone help
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 04:32:08 PM »
Quote from: bis13

Yes I am still alive....
[/quote

Oh my word , I am sure that I will not be the only one who is happy to see you back in the room  :)

Pete126

  • Administrator
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3369
  • Karma: 35
  • Location: West Yorkshire
Re: Can anyone help
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 06:53:20 PM »
Hi Mick, good to here your still alive and kicking ;D
Pete.      il cavallo piccolo