Author Topic: 126 BIS for sale  (Read 2017 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nickf355

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
126 BIS for sale
« on: January 27, 2016, 08:38:10 AM »
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C702104


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bambino126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 364
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Staines UK
Re: 126 BIS for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 12:40:21 PM »
That's a nice one

I didn't know they made the Bis with a sunroof?

Nickf355

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 BIS for sale
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 07:15:40 AM »
It is nice. I used it before my son passed his test. Now I have too many longer journeys to do so can't justify keeping it. No interest yet though.
Not sure about the sunroof but it's definitely factory-fitted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk