Author Topic: Free wheels...  (Read 2536 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Free wheels...
« on: January 07, 2016, 05:02:34 PM »
... by which I mean wheels at no cost, as opposed to pedalling aids for bicycles...

I have two standard steel wheels, PCD 4 x 98, complete with Pennine tyres which look virtually unused, 135 x 12, available free to anyone who wants them. Happy to split if you just want one. Might be able to deliver locally around the south east, Essex or Midlands if you don't mind waiting until I'm out your way.

The wheels are grey, and in pretty good condition, some rust in a few patches but nothing major or extensive. The tyres are obviously quite old but sidewalls seem sound, and whilst I wouldn't advise old tyres on a heavy modern heavy car on the 126 I would think these would be fine for normal driving.

Photos on request by email.

DannyPancho

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 128
  • Karma: 3
Re: Free wheels...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 07:54:42 PM »
Could i get a pic quickly? [email protected] just need to make sure they are what i think they are! :D
Fiat 126 DeVille

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: Free wheels...
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 11:33:03 PM »
Could i get a pic quickly? [email protected] just need to make sure they are what i think they are! :D
Sorry not to respond sooner, I've only just logged in and seen your request. Pix will be sent Saturday morning.

DannyPancho

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 128
  • Karma: 3
Re: Free wheels...
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 11:36:11 PM »
Not a problem, thanks very much!
Fiat 126 DeVille

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: Free wheels...
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 05:11:30 PM »
Now provisionally taken.

drcdb15

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 511
  • Karma: 6
  • Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: Free wheels...
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 08:56:41 PM »
Now provisionally taken.
And now released again. Obviously Dan didn't want my lovely shiny wheels...

But it's all right... I don't mind...  no, really, I'm not upset, no, no really, I'm fine.  ... Really, I am, I'm OK....

I... I ... I'll manage...   somehow... 

I'll find someone else...

Someone who cares, someone I can trust again, someone who... someone who *wants* my wheels ... someone who will LOVE my wheels, for what they truly are...

 :cry: