Author Topic: seats with headrests?  (Read 1651 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mintex

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 496
  • Karma: 5
  • Location: Wrexham wales.
seats with headrests?
« on: January 06, 2016, 11:58:36 PM »
Anyone know if the 126 was fitted with seats with headrests after a certain year or was it an optional extra in any model?

I have a j reg bis and mine doesn't but i do fancy changing them for some that do.

Cheers 
Dave

Gadge

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1353
  • Karma: 15
  • Location: Warwickshire
Re: seats with headrests?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 09:59:18 AM »
Far as I know it was a standard fitment after 91 I think? Strange that yours doesn't have them though?
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D

Xylaquin

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 419
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: Orkney, Scotland
Re: seats with headrests?
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 03:59:32 PM »
yeah, was there not legislation around that period that enforced it?
I prefer the seats without them though.

Bambino126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 364
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Staines UK
Re: seats with headrests?
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 04:58:41 PM »
I have a standard H reg 1990 Bis and it has them.

mintex

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 496
  • Karma: 5
  • Location: Wrexham wales.
Re: seats with headrests?
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 06:05:01 PM »
Ah ok cheers.

Wonder why mine doesn't have them then, wonder if they have been changed at some point?

I might keep my eye open for some then as i'd quite like them although i do like the way i can reach onto the back seat to get stuff with it not having any lol  :D
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:06:44 PM by mintex »
Dave