Author Topic: 126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?  (Read 1746 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skoda_norman

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 115
  • Karma: 0
126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?
« on: January 06, 2016, 07:53:48 PM »
Evening.

My wife and I are visiting Poland next month. We will be flying to Krakow, and then spending the time at my parent's place near Sucha Beskidzka. I was going to hire a car, but I just wondered on the off chance, whether anyone knew of someone who hires out 126s? We both love 126s so this would be great. I know it is unlikely, but if you don't ask you don't get?

We're in Poland from the following dates: 18th February - 28th February.

Interested to hear any ideas or leads.

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 11:25:18 AM »
Shame no-one could help :(
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: 126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 07:02:23 PM »
Maybe the Maluch Cafe could help put you in touch with someone?
Every cloud has one...

skoda_norman

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 115
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 for hire in Poland [Krakow]?
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 12:33:50 AM »
I've hired a car with Enterprise now. :(