Author Topic: Damn girl that's a nice rack!  (Read 1572 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BenNZ

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: 1
  • Location: Wanganui, New Zealand
Damn girl that's a nice rack!
« on: December 19, 2015, 09:21:12 AM »
I've been working on the restoration of this old roof rack on and off for a couple of weeks and just got it on the car today, I was gonna do the whole lot in polished stainless but couldn't get the rust stain out of the brackets or crossbars so sprayed them blue, I couldn't be bothered getting the paint matched but the rattle can I bought was a pretty close match! [emoji1]

First outing with the rack on was a paintball club game, it fits my footlocker of guns perfectly. Didn't want to stink out the car so I threw my boots up there too on the way home.

Who else has a sexy rack? Show me your rack [emoji6]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gadge

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1353
  • Karma: 15
  • Location: Warwickshire
Re: Damn girl that's a nice rack!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 09:41:39 AM »
Great work :thumbup ........ Now get some oil drums on there  :P
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D

BenNZ

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: 1
  • Location: Wanganui, New Zealand
Re: Damn girl that's a nice rack!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 10:45:27 AM »
Might go check out my local auction house for some old Skis, steamer trunk or a flagon case. I also want to get an oldschool spotlight on the rack