Author Topic: Reluctant Sale  (Read 2000 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

korkykat

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Isle of Wight
Reluctant Sale
« on: December 04, 2015, 03:10:18 PM »
 >:(
I am reluctant to sell my project bis.

It was brought with the intention of stripping it and a fresh rebuild,,,ambitious.

Work commitments now stand in the way.

So
He is 1989, F plate.

Blue

It was driven into my garage where I have removed all the doors, boot, bonnet, engine, seats, rear suspension, bagging up as I went. I put it in a roll over jig, spun here over to find a bit too much welding to do in my spare time. Not as bad as you think, usual places but that's it, I have decided.

I live on the Isle of Wight, but hey, bring over your trailer it's got to be worth the spares or repair.

Make me an offer...............

poxxxy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 527
  • Karma: 0
Re: Reluctant Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 02:31:56 PM »
Ahh that is a shame! I was always planning on driving my blue 126 bis down on the island but sold it before holiday season :D. If you can send me some pictures over to [email protected] and what kind of figure your thinking i'll have a ponder :).
My 1991/2 Fiat 126 BIS Restoration: http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8559.90

Burty

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Brighton
Re: Reluctant Sale
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 05:20:39 PM »
Hi do you still have this for sale? Also what money are you thinking?
My email is [email protected] if you have some photos?
Cheers