Author Topic: Nanoplex (distribtorless) ignition on 126 BIS!  (Read 2293 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sahin261

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Karma: 0
Nanoplex (distribtorless) ignition on 126 BIS!
« on: November 11, 2015, 12:55:49 PM »
Hello everyone from Turkey. Again me  :D Maybe you will remember me: I shared with you electronic ignition on Bis.

Now I'm here again, I'm putting nanoplex ignition on 126Bis. Of course I get so a lot help from Bis Owner from Izmit. Even The most important part (sensor holders) , My brother from Izmit prepared.  

Right now everything is ready. Just I need to install on car and then start engine. I'm studying mechanical engineering (focusing automotive) last year and almost no time for my lovely bis :)
Here I will share some pictures for you get idea.

Nanoplex ignition parts from Fiat 126 EL/ELX. :)

« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 12:58:56 PM by sahin261 »

Bambino126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 364
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Staines UK
Re: Nanoplex (distribtorless) ignition on 126 BIS!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 09:41:50 PM »
Great! Will be good to see it.

sahin261

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 34
  • Karma: 0
Re: Nanoplex (distribtorless) ignition on 126 BIS!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 10:40:53 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm here for say:
We did distribitorless ignition on bis. Nanoplex is working very well. Here a video for you.

[youtube]watch?v=Xc0Lr0HPytA[/youtube]