Author Topic: Chrome trims for headlights and front indicators (?)  (Read 1825 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BHBASS

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Karma: 0
Chrome trims for headlights and front indicators (?)
« on: October 29, 2015, 09:23:17 PM »
Hello everyone,

Since I am going for the full chrome look, I would like to add the metal chrome trims to the headlights and front indicators (?), like these in the picture.

Thanks ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:03:54 PM by BHBASS »

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Chrome trims for headlights and front indicators (?)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 08:19:05 AM »
Nice, not seen them before.   8)
Every cloud has one...

BHBASS

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 24
  • Karma: 0
Re: Chrome trims for headlights and front indicators (?)
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 05:06:36 PM »
I am on the lookout for them in Poland as well, as they do pop up every now and then. Worst case scenario, I will make the replicas. Will need at least one of them to measure, etc.