Author Topic: This fiat 126 now for sale.  (Read 1968 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the duke of 126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
  • Karma: 0
This fiat 126 now for sale.
« on: October 05, 2015, 03:42:53 PM »
I have had this bis for a few months now its my 4th bis now for sale £1250 07787114570









« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:52:11 PM by the duke of 126 »

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 04:19:13 PM »
not seen it before but it looks clean!
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Gadge

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1353
  • Karma: 15
  • Location: Warwickshire
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 04:41:36 PM »
I've seen it on eBay before - twice I think?
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D

the duke of 126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
  • Karma: 0
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 08:24:40 AM »
I thought maybe someone on here had owned it in the past?

Bambino126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 364
  • Karma: 3
  • Location: Staines UK
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 12:52:49 PM »
So Cinquecento Sporting alloys do fit.
Allways liked them and thought about getting some but worried they might not fit being 5.5J instead of the standard 4J.
Right I'm on the hunt for some now.

What size tyres are you running on them? 165/65?

Gadge

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1353
  • Karma: 15
  • Location: Warwickshire
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2015, 05:59:20 PM »
Yeah there a popular mod. Seicento ones fit as well but I think the cinq ones look more retro  ;D 165 55 are the size I belive
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME

GET SOCIALBLE.  Instagram me on _gadge_ ;D