Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
Fiat 126 Chat
»
Fiat 126 Chat
»
This fiat 126 now for sale.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: This fiat 126 now for sale. (Read 1969 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
the duke of 126
Super Member
Posts: 148
Karma: 0
This fiat 126 now for sale.
«
on:
October 05, 2015, 03:42:53 PM »
I have had this bis for a few months now its my 4th bis now for sale £1250 07787114570
«
Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:52:11 PM by the duke of 126
»
Logged
DeVilleChris
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 1217
Karma: 7
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
«
Reply #1 on:
October 05, 2015, 04:19:13 PM »
not seen it before but it looks clean!
Logged
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo
Gadge
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 1353
Karma: 15
Location: Warwickshire
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
«
Reply #2 on:
October 05, 2015, 04:41:36 PM »
I've seen it on eBay before - twice I think?
Logged
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME
GET SOCIALBLE. Instagram me on _gadge_
the duke of 126
Super Member
Posts: 148
Karma: 0
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
«
Reply #3 on:
October 06, 2015, 08:24:40 AM »
I thought maybe someone on here had owned it in the past?
Logged
Bambino126
Super Member
Posts: 364
Karma: 3
Location: Staines UK
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
«
Reply #4 on:
October 06, 2015, 12:52:49 PM »
So Cinquecento Sporting alloys do fit.
Allways liked them and thought about getting some but worried they might not fit being 5.5J instead of the standard 4J.
Right I'm on the hunt for some now.
What size tyres are you running on them? 165/65?
Logged
Gadge
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 1353
Karma: 15
Location: Warwickshire
Re: anyone seen this before or knows anything about it?
«
Reply #5 on:
October 06, 2015, 05:59:20 PM »
Yeah there a popular mod. Seicento ones fit as well but I think the cinq ones look more retro
165 55 are the size I belive
Logged
FOR LACK OF A BETTER NAME
GET SOCIALBLE. Instagram me on _gadge_
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
Fiat 126 Chat
»
Fiat 126 Chat
»
This fiat 126 now for sale.