Author Topic: For Sale  (Read 1549 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Northern947

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
For Sale
« on: September 27, 2015, 07:40:01 PM »
Hi all, unfortunately I am having to sell one of my 126's.
It's the one in my profile photo, I have started to strip it down as I was intending to get it restored, it does have some rust issues but not really bad ones, just sills & right hand floor pan (I have repair panels that will come with the car). There is also some patches on both front wings that will need addressing, I have cut the rust out to stop it getting worse. The car is ELX, LHD Polish registered & has only done 25K.
It did start first time everytime before I removed the wiring, new breaks all round but may need looking at seen has it's been stood for the past 6 months. It also comes with a spare left door in the same colour.
I have also undergone 2 Operating, one to my right shoulder & one to my right elbow & am not in a fit state to carry out 2 projects plus me & the missus are having to move home & are relocating back in Yorkshire & I will not have room for it up there as I am going to be taking one of the 126's with me.
I am after sensible offers to help pay for our move. I will upload photo's if I can of the rust issues.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:44:08 PM by Northern947 »