Author Topic: Traveling far with 126p  (Read 1649 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lazaserb

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
  • 20 000km
Traveling far with 126p
« on: June 16, 2015, 11:11:14 AM »
I am planning to travel about 360km in one direction and back , so it is total 750 km for 2-3 day's. Any suggestions, how to prepare mu 89' 126p with 20 000 km of mileage so far?  :)

Mics126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 199
  • Karma: 3
Re: Traveling far with 126p
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 08:47:17 PM »
my only suggestion is to check your levels and dont drive over 50-60 mph(80-100 kph). i have driven my 126 twice about 200 miles (320 km i think its about that) each way and i had no issues when i did not drive too fast if you do i found my exhaust braking itself.

have a safe journey and enjoy.

danthemanic

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: 0
  • 1987 Polski A/C
  • Location: Admaston, Shropshire
Re: Traveling far with 126p
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 05:19:50 PM »
I agree.

I've just done 1300km in 2 days, not a hiccup.

I kept to 80kph and the economy was good too.
Follow me on instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dan126p/