Author Topic: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?  (Read 1899 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DawidGiermak

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 46
  • Karma: 0
  • Making History ;)
I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
« on: September 13, 2014, 01:25:44 PM »
Hey, I'm looking for some parts to replace in my Fiat 126, the parts I'm looking for are:

Headlights (my bulbs are bit worn out)
Dashboard Switches
Relays & Fuses
Distributor Cap

and a Wheel, preferably with an tyre which will fit the Fiat 126 as I don't have a spare :/

Cheers People!
Dawid

Robin

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 0
Re: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »
Hi mate I have everything you need exept the relays .

DawidGiermak

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 46
  • Karma: 0
  • Making History ;)
Re: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 12:30:58 AM »
Ahh, splendid! Could you possibly upload some pictures of these parts for me?
And of course how much would you like for everything  ;D

Thanks a bunch!

Robin

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: 0
Re: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 10:48:45 AM »
If it's just headlight bulbs your after you might as well just get them from a shop??
I have pics up in my for sale post of all the other parts .
I sent you a pm befor with price but I didn't have a spair wheel then , I have one now .

 

DawidGiermak

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 46
  • Karma: 0
  • Making History ;)
Re: I'm looking for some parts.... Anyone have these for sale?
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 09:11:39 AM »
I found the bulbs at my local Garage  :P
I did not receive any PM from you though...

If you don't mind, just send another one
Cheers