Author Topic: Gearbox Wanted  (Read 1734 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

essex southend

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 86
  • Karma: 0
Gearbox Wanted
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:17:31 PM »
Not sure if I should rebuild my gearbox or to get another one so if any one has a spare can you message me. Thanks

Growls

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 26
  • Karma: 0
Re: Gearbox Wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 09:13:15 PM »
I have a bis box if you still want one. Let me know.

essex southend

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 86
  • Karma: 0
Re: Gearbox Wanted
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 01:56:35 PM »
HI,  Thanks but I do have one now just struggling to get help to fit it!!

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: Gearbox Wanted
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2014, 06:04:49 PM »
speak to rusty, hes good at it
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo