Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
BIS 3 connector indicator/wiper stalk
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: BIS 3 connector indicator/wiper stalk (Read 1362 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
jonny126
Member
Posts: 76
Karma: 0
BIS 3 connector indicator/wiper stalk
«
on:
April 02, 2014, 09:10:17 PM »
Hey guys. I'm after the indicator/wiper stalks for my BIS. IRS the 3 plug one. I bought one and it turns out it was the wrong one! I'll get a picture up later with the connections.
Let me know if you have one spare. Thanks!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
BIS 3 connector indicator/wiper stalk