Author Topic: Window Surround FIAT 126P  (Read 1682 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dibles

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Karma: 0
Window Surround FIAT 126P
« on: February 11, 2015, 09:09:50 PM »
Help anyone who knows where i can get window surrounds for my 126P

They are not the usual ones they have a flat front part and not a curved point by wing mirror.

 :cry:

Callum-BIS1988

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 18
  • Karma: 0
  • Fiat 126 BIS - Full restoration
  • Location: Kent
Re: Window Surround FIAT 126P
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 08:14:05 PM »
If you can't find any for sale or new. I just finished reconditioning my old ones I thought the whole trim would be rusty but as it was alley it was fine it was just the weatherstrip that was knackerd I bought weather strip from a classic car trim supplier painted my old trims and stapled new weather strip on and good as new !