As most know, I've a later Polish market 98 air cooled, nearly finished but missing a few trim pieces.
Having a real hard time finding the door window trims for the later type doors (using same type door mirrors as Cinq), none of the main suppliers seem to list them. They come in 2 pieces, an upper part that goes from halfway up the back end of the door glass all the way round to the bottom of the front and a separate lower piece that again goes from halfway up the back of the door glass downwards and along the bottom of the window, this lower part also incorporates a felt type weather seal.
Has anyone any experience in where to find these? I'd really like to get new rather than try to salvage the old ones as there's gonna be a bit of work to get them straight again and of course id be ending up with a 15 year old seal.
I'd need 2 sets, inner and outer for both doors, if anyone has any advice i'd certainly appreciate it,