Author Topic: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing  (Read 2417 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
« on: May 18, 2013, 11:48:04 AM »
WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing

Hi Guys,
     I urgently require an early aircooled nearside front wing. I dont want to use re-production panels due to the problems they are causing. Does anyone have a new old stock wing sat around anywhere that I can buy?

Regards,
Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Every cloud has one...

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Every cloud has one...

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 01:45:51 PM »
Its the otherside I need, but thanks! Keep Looking! ;D ;D

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Lina

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 264
  • Karma: -1
    • Facebook profile
Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 09:56:58 PM »
Tom, are the ones at 126fan the right ones?  http://www.126fan.sk/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20&products_id=760

I was hoping to get myself both sides for when I get around to bodywork from them when we get to Slovakia, I could put another into the van, easy, if that's the right one?

Lina
Lina - as in Lyna - as in dustbin liner, eye liner, ocean going... etc!

popik81

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 796
  • Karma: 2
Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »
lina its from EL look on holes 4 plastic bmper....

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 12:08:26 PM »
Hi Lina,
   The front panels from 126fan wont fit our cars. I already have a Polish one and the quality is really bad. I have managed to source an Italian one now which fits perfectly!  ;D

Also there is a big difference in the 'arch profile'. On the early cars the arch is less prominent, and the lip is more square. The later cars are more rounded. Only found this out after buying all the wrong panels!

I think I now have, or may have located all of the panels I need.

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Lina

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 264
  • Karma: -1
    • Facebook profile
Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 04:57:54 PM »
Ahhhh, thanks so much for that Tom!  Do you have contact details for the Italian ones (I'm going to need both front panels, plus the 'nose', at some point in the not-too-distant future!)?

Cheers!
Lina - as in Lyna - as in dustbin liner, eye liner, ocean going... etc!

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: WANTED: Early aircooled nearside front wing
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 03:35:16 AM »
I used Franco at Ricambio for the Italian wings, as he has the Italian ones made in the Rhibo factory, which are really good quality. They are not cheap though, but I had no choice as I couldnt find early Italian ones anywhere else.

If you need a front panel, try contacting Steve on here. He has another two front panels for early 126, one is a fiat original panel from the factory and the other is a quality repro from the rhibo factory. Both are in good condition, I have seen them. He has the panels in Halstead in Essex (closer for you).

I have his contact details if you want them I can PM them.

Franco has Italian front panels also but they are about £90!  :o

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP