Author Topic: 126 seats  (Read 2259 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

della126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: 0
126 seats
« on: February 09, 2013, 09:31:45 PM »
I am looking for a pair or drivers seat in light grey for my 88 126 BIS.  I thought I'd got a pair with the car when I bought the car but unfortunately they are both passenger seats.

I want to replace the current red vinyl 60's bucket seats for something thats a bit more user friendly !!!!!!!

124cso

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 seats
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:38:25 AM »
If it's an 88, how did it get 60's vinly seats ? one presumes out of a 500 ?

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: 126 seats
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 08:52:25 AM »
I am looking for a pair or drivers seat in light grey for my 88 126 BIS.  I thought I'd got a pair with the car when I bought the car but unfortunately they are both passenger seats.

I want to replace the current red vinyl 60's bucket seats for something thats a bit more user friendly !!!!!!!


I have some seat frames
fiats forever

robfiat

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 87
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 seats
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 09:36:17 AM »
Hi if your still looking for seats,i have both front seats compleate with frames,they are in good condition (no rips)they are in a bluey grey colour and could do with a good clean,i also have the rear bench seat which is as above,i also have other interior trim ps were in Daventry!! Rob
He who dies with the most toys is the winner ;)1991 Bis :)
2007 Polo GTI 1.8t (my pride and joy but dont tell the 126)
And my Blitz Buggy

della126

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: 0
Re: 126 seats
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 10:13:10 PM »
Seats now sorted, thanks Rob.

The red vinyl seats are a pair of 60's bucket seats that were fitted by the previous owner. If anyone is interested they will be for sale very shortly.