Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Roof Rack wanted
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Roof Rack wanted (Read 2871 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
mckenzie1970
Member
Posts: 41
Karma: 0
Roof Rack wanted
«
on:
March 15, 2012, 07:04:50 PM »
Hi. Looking for a nice looking roof rack/luggage carrier for my 126
Maybe similar to this ebay item
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280838919379?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648
Or rear rack. Any ideas welcome, Something not modern looking tho.
If anyone comes across anythiing please let m :De know.
Many thanks.
Logged
Abiella
Super Member
Posts: 202
Karma: 0
♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! â—•â—•â—◄►♥◄►â—•â—•â—
Re: Roof Rack wanted
«
Reply #1 on:
March 16, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »
Yeah I'm looking too...
there are some like this on ebay... But collect only and too far from me.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150775829292?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1202
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280842366229?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_542wt_1185
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/180837982397?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1202
You can always add the wood if you like that look.
I usually just type Vintage or Retro Roofrack into ebay and you get the nice old ones...
sometimes you get pones that will post but they often go for alot more.
A
Logged
I drive on Button Moon...
mckenzie1970
Member
Posts: 41
Karma: 0
Re: Roof Rack wanted
«
Reply #2 on:
March 17, 2012, 06:49:45 PM »
Gotchya. Il take a look now. I love the look of the wooden deck, really would look good. Im also going to ask the guy if he can get them foor this car. Il let you know what i find.
;DMany Thanks
Logged
mckenzie1970
Member
Posts: 41
Karma: 0
Re: Roof Rack wanted
«
Reply #3 on:
March 17, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »
do you think that there may be a problem with the brackets and the doors from opening. the roofs apox 39 inch square so i thing the front two brackets would need to be over the front doors, there doesnt look like much clearance?, What size were you thinking ?. Any thoughts welcome. I want me first campping trip asap lol.
Logged
dixie
Super Member
Posts: 109
Karma: 0
Fiat 126bis 1988 'Barnaby'
Re: Re: Roof Rack wanted
«
Reply #4 on:
March 30, 2012, 08:11:44 PM »
I have a metal black one that has come off my 126. Pics if required
Logged
dajwid
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 2932
Karma: 14
Re: Roof Rack wanted
«
Reply #5 on:
March 30, 2012, 09:26:09 PM »
Mine is a MG boot rack as I have a sunroof fitted.
«
Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 09:29:09 PM by dajwid
»
Logged
mckenzie1970
Member
Posts: 41
Karma: 0
Re: Roof Rack wanted
«
Reply #6 on:
April 03, 2012, 12:49:10 AM »
Loving the roof rack.
If any pics of the one for sale much appreciated
Kind Regards
Logged
Abiella
Super Member
Posts: 202
Karma: 0
♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! â—•â—•â—◄►♥◄►â—•â—•â—
Re: Roof Rack wanted
«
Reply #7 on:
April 23, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »
I recently brought an old Desmo roof rack off ebay for £30 and fitted it. I think it looks great and you can fit wooden slats onto it with pipe fixings.
Will post a photo when it stops raining!
Logged
I drive on Button Moon...
lebbo
Newbie
Posts: 5
Karma: 0
Re: Roof Rack wanted
«
Reply #8 on:
April 29, 2012, 08:57:57 PM »
Hi there,
I've got one for sale.
Picture attached. It's steel c/w some rust!!
Email me if your interested.
[email protected]
lebbo
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Roof Rack wanted