Author Topic: Sold, Err,m anyone seen this?  (Read 2180 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Pete 126bis

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 62
  • Karma: 0
Re: Err,m anyone seen this?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 08:03:53 PM »
I did look at it when it was only a £1 that was yesterday , will be interesting to watch it and see the final price

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Err,m anyone seen this?
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 07:34:01 PM »
28 bids

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Err,m anyone seen this?
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 09:50:38 PM »
It needs a full respray, a bit of welding and other cosmetic stuff. The interior needs some TLC. That is it!

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Err,m anyone seen this?
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 09:53:20 PM »
I'm not sure of the panel with the side repeaters, with all of the changeable panels being changed, with signs of partial respray I am a bit sus. But if I remove my cynical head, it doesn't look that bad.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Err,m anyone seen this?
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 10:19:57 PM »
It is quite tempting buy. Visually, it does not appear to need too much work done to it but I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye.