Author Topic: Bis rear wiper arm  (Read 1498 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Bis rear wiper arm
« on: March 29, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
Can you believe it!! I began transferring the heating system, front and rear wiper motors, dashboard covering and speedo from my blue Bis to my red one. I also installed the rear wiper arm on my red Bis and someone nicked it!!! I can't imagine a rear wiper arm from a Bis fitting another car! The rear wiper arm has been on my blue Bis for months and no one stole it. Well, I am now in need of one. Does anyone have a spare one for sale?

the duke of 126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
  • Karma: 0
Re: Bis rear wiper arm
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 10:30:42 PM »
I got one , free , give me a pm with your address and i will stick it in the post

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: Bis rear wiper arm
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 06:53:47 AM »
Pm'd.

the duke of 126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 148
  • Karma: 0
Re: Bis rear wiper arm
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 07:59:23 PM »
Posted today , first class recorded

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
Re: Bis rear wiper arm
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »
All this free stuff makes you feel kinds gooey inside :D :D
Ciao4Now