Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Wanted, seat bases
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Wanted, seat bases (Read 1376 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
hudsonhenry
Super Member
Posts: 303
Karma: 1
Wanted, seat bases
«
on:
February 21, 2012, 07:44:38 PM »
Hi,
I'm looking for a couple of seat bases, they can be in any condition as I only need the runners and the bottom metal frame.
Thanks
Nigel
Logged
http://www.retro500.com
the site dedicated to modified Fiat 500's
michaelodonnell500
Super Member
Posts: 758
Karma: 7
Re: Wanted, seat bases
«
Reply #1 on:
February 21, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »
I might have a set in the garage, I'll venture out later this evening.
I'm not too far from you either
Logged
Rust does not discriminate
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Wanted, seat bases