Author Topic: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???  (Read 1907 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
« on: November 28, 2011, 04:45:46 PM »
 So guys as above, Is there anyone on here who has got a n account on Allegro pl???
 I need to order a silly bit for one of my bikes. Have tried to open an account before, but it just didn`t work.
 I would appreciate any help and I`m happy to pay some kind of a commission for your help!
 Thanks.
 Lad.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 08:03:46 PM »
What do you need, my wife is going to Poland on Thursday for a couple of days?

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 09:20:31 PM »
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

bis13

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2749
  • Karma: 39
Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 07:32:27 PM »
so you have an old jawa?

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 08:44:31 AM »
 I haven`t got the Jawa Perak any more, but currently still got two CZ`s, a 1953-150C, and a 1963-CZ 505 three wheeler.
 Sometimes I feel like setting fire to them as the good old two strokes could be a right pain in the back side. I suppose is all part of the fun...
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

bis13

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2749
  • Karma: 39
Re: Anyone with Allegro pl account on here???
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 10:05:09 PM »
i loved these bikes as a kid there were stacks of jawa cz and emz about but now they seem to have all but disappeared.