Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
For Sale:
»
Selling my 126
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Selling my 126 (Read 3644 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Spudzmonkey
Member
Posts: 24
Karma: 0
Selling my 126
«
on:
January 22, 2006, 05:43:05 PM »
I'm selling my 126 fsm for £800 which I think is a fair price considering...
5000 miles
no rust
clean inside and out
check out preloved -
I have photos taken on a sunny day in September '05, but I'll try to take some tomorrow too.
Logged
fiatfsm
Super Member
Posts: 675
Karma: 2
Selling my 126
«
Reply #1 on:
January 23, 2006, 03:40:33 PM »
if it really hasnt any rust at all, then thats an OK price, especially if mileage is genuine... you might get more on ebay...
Logged
1987 Fiat 126 FSM, alloys, clear lights, Polish tat accessories... love it!
Chris Lakin
Super Member
Posts: 2105
Karma: 0
Selling my 126
«
Reply #2 on:
January 23, 2006, 04:35:04 PM »
5000 miles? :
:
Logged
+ SKYPE USERNAME: fiat126.co.uk
+ CLUB (ENQUIRIES):
[email protected]
Spudzmonkey
Member
Posts: 24
Karma: 0
Selling my 126
«
Reply #3 on:
January 29, 2006, 06:19:31 PM »
Well 5800ish - Yes, and I wasnt too sure either when I got it. It came with so many documents to back up the milage that I just thought what the hell - go for it!
I'm going to post the summer pics tonight
Logged
nrg19uk
Super Member
Posts: 579
Karma: 1
hi
«
Reply #4 on:
January 31, 2006, 11:16:07 AM »
hi there dont suppose you got any pictures?
Logged
Neil gargaro
Spudzmonkey
Member
Posts: 24
Karma: 0
Selling my 126
«
Reply #5 on:
February 01, 2006, 08:03:01 PM »
Try
preloved
for pictures. (blue fiat FSM)
Be aware that the photos were taken in late summer, I've just got to get my ass in warm gear and take some more. Car hasnt changed since - no dents, but could do with a wash.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
For Sale:
»
Selling my 126