Author Topic: Wanted: Electronic Ignition  (Read 1572 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

phreak97

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 576
  • Karma: 2
  • Niki!
Wanted: Electronic Ignition
« on: August 24, 2010, 01:45:04 PM »
Hey all,
I'm looking to do away with my points:)
I"m after an electronic ignition kit, preferably just a module that screws on instead of the points, but I dont know if these exist for a 126.

I'm not fussed about an electronic advance, I'd rather keep the price down any way I can, I'm just sick of worrying about point gaps and timing floating away.

Regards,
James
--
phreak97

skelz

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 183
  • Karma: 0
Re: Wanted: Electronic Ignition
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 09:55:05 PM »
i find these guys... is this what your looking for ? http://www.123ignition.com.au/fiat.html

phreak97

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 576
  • Karma: 2
  • Niki!
Re: Wanted: Electronic Ignition
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 03:46:54 AM »
thats even more advanced than I really need,
I'm after a kit like this but for a 2 cylinder dizzy, I dont care if I have to modify it a little
http://minisport.com.au/prod1595.htm

I'm aiming at less than $100 all inclusive
--
phreak97