A set of five rare classic 13" Mark VI Cosmic slot mags.
4 stud. 98 PCD. 5.5J
Wheels have been little used and are in excellent condition, no kerbing, dents or scratches.
When polished up these wheels look brand new.
There are 4 aluminium Cosmic centre caps (the spare doesn't have one).
They are fitted with nearly new (only used for a couple of hundred miles) 155/65/13
uni-directional Nexen Classe Premiere tyres.
The spare is fitted with a brand new 155/65/13 bi-directional Goodyear GT 65.
Cast into the rear of the wheel are the words 'COSMIC', 'MADE IN ENGLAND', 'RW 108',
'5 1/2 x 13' & what looks like '11'' INSET' ? (I've rubbed back the black paint to try to make
it out but it is still unclear).
I've never come across another set of these in a Fiat stud pattern, I'm gutted to be letting
them go, I know I'll regret it in the future as I doubt I will ever find these again but I'm not
using them at the moment and I haven't got the space to store them (and I need the money!).
These are fantastic looking wheels, it is obvious from the wonderful condition that they have
been well looked after.
Check out my eBay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLASSIC-13-FIAT-ALFA-LANCIA-ALLOY-WHEELS-SLOT-MAGS-/320609818493?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item4aa5d5977dThanks for looking and good luck if you decide to bid.