Author Topic: 1978 126 for sale on eBay.  (Read 3276 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
1978 126 for sale on eBay.
« on: March 12, 2010, 01:25:44 AM »
 O.K. so here we go before someone beats me to it.
 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1978-Fiat-126-10k-mls-VGC_W0QQitemZ110505692476QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item19baa70d3c
 It is all pretty much in the description on eBay. I will put a link to photo bucket there at some point.
 It is no bull...t and I`m genuinely sad about this, but needs must and I started to get rid of some of my cars finally. One already sold last week and  this is the next one to go. Same old-same old, I wont bore you with it all, but got too many other plans and need some £.
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

RSPSTEVE

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 243
  • Karma: 0
Re: 1978 126 for sale on eBay.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 07:55:12 AM »
Been there mate ,had some lovely cars but in my job the toys have to go when the going gets tough and bills need paying , good luck with the sale , its a beauty i love the colour .
good luck with the sale .
Steve
13 inch-Speedline (abarth) alloys 165 55 13 nankang tyres -lowered front suspension- -roof arial-clear front and side lenses-Restored Britax folding sunroof

fiatfsm

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 675
  • Karma: 2
Re: 1978 126 for sale on eBay.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 09:56:53 AM »
Youll get really good money for that, shes a beauty and a great colour. I wish I had more cash :(
1987 Fiat 126 FSM, alloys, clear lights, Polish tat accessories... love it!

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: 1978 126 for sale on eBay.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 03:32:17 PM »
Good luck with the sale.
I know your problem, been there too only last year.

Good luck


Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: 1978 126 for sale on eBay.
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 12:07:07 AM »
There are very few early 126s left, so I am sure you will sell her for a very good price. Good luck!

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: 1978 126 for sale on eBay.
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 08:01:15 AM »
 Thanks for your kind words. Well we`ll see. As I sad is not mint, so I don`t know, but on the other hand it has got loads of good points. There is a few of them now on eBay:) Wish I had a big barn and enough cash in the bank. Imagine. Lime green, orange, yellow... I think I need help...
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126

Jan-in-UK

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 533
  • Karma: 5
Re: 1978 126 for sale on eBay.
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 08:25:23 PM »
We all need help... :D
Such a thing as Fiat 126p will never happen again to this planet... Love it.
www.fsoclub.co.uk