Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Fiat 126 bis
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Fiat 126 bis (Read 2007 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
johnvine
Newbie
Posts: 10
Karma: 0
Location: Kidderminster
Fiat 126 bis
«
on:
July 16, 2017, 05:45:39 PM »
I am restoring a 126bis and have just discovered that the heater is supposed to have a cover over it to protect it from objects in the boot. Mine is missing. Also it has no radio and I need the plastic cubby hole that goes where a radio would be. Can anyone help? Please email at
[email protected]
or preferably phone 01562 747718. Thanks
Logged
stuey
Subscribers
Super Member
Posts: 1409
Karma: 14
Location: kings lynn
Re: Fiat 126 bis
«
Reply #1 on:
July 16, 2017, 06:10:21 PM »
I might have the cover- Ill have a look when I get home from work.
Logged
one resprayed and another arrives- double trouble BIS style!!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
Fiat 126 bis