Author Topic: coarse spline steering wheel boss  (Read 2013 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Joe Webb

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 1
  • 1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1981 Matra Muren, 1971 Greeves
  • Location: Hove, UK
coarse spline steering wheel boss
« on: April 23, 2016, 12:22:33 AM »
Hey there, I have 2 coarse spline steering wheel bosses for sale.

One looks like it's for a 500 but I can't confirm. The mating surface looks wrong for my 126.

The other looks like it will work with the self cancelling indicators :)

they both come with a horn button

10 quid for the 500 one and 15 for the 126 one :)

Cheers!



for the 500?:



and the 126:

1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1971 Greeves Pathfinder, 72 Datsun 240z

Iansmi1972

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Newmains scotland
Re: coarse spline steering wheel boss
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 07:21:43 PM »
Did you manage to get a hub for the 126 I am looking for mine and like you I bought one similar to your pictures but they don't fit. If you did can you send me the link of the supplier you bought the hub from?

Ian

Joe Webb

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 147
  • Karma: 1
  • 1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1981 Matra Muren, 1971 Greeves
  • Location: Hove, UK
Re: coarse spline steering wheel boss
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 11:20:28 PM »
Hey, I have one meant for a fiat tipo/tempra that should fit the spline
Otherwise a pre 98 fiat cinquecento boss will fit.
Mine is OMP from ebay 50ish quid

Let me know if you want the tipo one, I can sell it to you for a tenner but the mating surface may not be perfect
1999 Fiat 126p elx, 1971 Greeves Pathfinder, 72 Datsun 240z

Iansmi1972

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 39
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Newmains scotland
Re: coarse spline steering wheel boss
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 07:16:00 PM »
Hi joe

I have emailed Omp so will let you know on Monday if I want to buy your one

Thanks again