Author Topic: Windscreen wanted  (Read 2719 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

curro

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: 0
Windscreen wanted
« on: February 17, 2016, 07:10:33 PM »
Just cracked my screen >:( Has anyone got a spare one for sale?
Thanks

Bar Vitelli

  • Subscriber VIP+
  • Super Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
  • Karma: 16
  • Location: Halifax
Re: Windscreen wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 09:43:28 PM »
There's a couple for sale on eBay, one for just £12.00, whereabouts are you based?
Every cloud has one...

curro

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 17
  • Karma: 0
Re: Windscreen wanted
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 11:12:25 PM »
Hi, based on the Wirral merseyside

Kent126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 955
  • Karma: 5
  • Closer every day to getting on the road....
    • Facebook Profile
  • Location: Dorset, UK
Re: Windscreen wanted
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 07:41:04 PM »
Hi,
  I have two spare ones. Both the later type which are laminated. Neither are perfect and have some marks and also some sun bleaching is present.

Tom
1974 Italian Fiat 126 TA
1996 Fiat Cinquecento Sporting
2008 Fiat Panda 100HP

Marky

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 38
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Shropshire UK
Re: Windscreen wanted
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 12:57:34 PM »
Hi. I have a full 126 breaking. Its in mint rust free condition in blue. I am only breaking the car as I need the shell and running gear. All glass, panels, rubbers, interior, wheels (x5) are for sale. I will be collecting the car at the end of the week. I can be contacted on 07402 415666. If you cant get through due to my signal. Please text and I will call you back. The car is a 1993 650. Marky.
....What if I told you..That the flashing lights on the side of your car.. are to indicate where you want to turn....