Author Topic: 98 126p  (Read 3959 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Scratchski

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: 0
98 126p
« on: January 11, 2016, 11:42:51 PM »
 Have to look at selling my wee Kasia  :( would of course prefer her to go to an enthusiast. 98 126p, lot of new metal put in during a rebuild about 3 years ago (have pics here somewhere,  will try and post), including an engine rebuild, and finished off in Kawasaki candy red. Agreed value with insurance company was £2500 but know better than to ask for that. Few chips here and there as she has been out and about showing off but generally still shiny :) bring a van or big boot as theres a few boxes worth of parts too. Looking £2000

Well, an hour later and I've given up trying to add photos,  they're all over permitted size and I can't figure out how to resize them on this tablet, technology's great ain't it

Will try again tomorrow...

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 98 126p
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 04:37:56 PM »
Sorry to hear about you selling, if you want to email them to me I will upload them for you :)

[email protected]

Good luck with the sale, hope you dont regret it too much!

Chris
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

DeVilleChris

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1217
  • Karma: 7
    • Club 126 UK
Re: 98 126p
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 06:29:52 PM »
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:31:25 PM by DeVilleChris »
1979 Fiat 126 DeVille
1979 Fiat 900T Amigo

Scratchski

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: 0
Re: 98 126p
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 06:35:23 PM »
Thanks Chris, I appreciate it  :D

Price drop for club members, £1750

http://tinyurl.com/zluyfcc
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 12:41:41 PM by ChrisRLewis »

Scratchski

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: 0
Re: 98 126p
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 06:33:27 PM »
Ignore the link, had to delete it as you're only allowed 1 free ad at a time on there  :)

Still for sale
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C712852

If anyone's any thoughts or feedback I'd take on board. How's the price? Should I be thinking of eBay etc? Thanks guys  :D
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 12:42:05 PM by ChrisRLewis »

max

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 40
  • Karma: 0
  • Fiat 126elx Orange LHD 1997
  • Location: Henley-on-Thames, UK
Re: 98 126p
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 03:06:16 PM »
Hi Scratchski

Have you had an much interest in anyone buying your 126p?

I've already got a LHD 126 ELX, so I'm not after it, but I'm just wondering if you had people interested in it, if I've ever need to sell mine.

Seems like a fair price, I paid under £2k for mine 3 years ago for a standard good condition car. Most of the other 126 on carandclassic.co.uk seem to be for sale for between £1500 and £3000, so price is about right. Looks really good in the great photos you have maybe because its located in Northern Island it is making it a bit harder to sell.

I'd say give eBay a try.

Scratchski

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: 0
Re: 98 126p
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2016, 09:25:01 PM »
Hi Max, had a little interest but not enough, yeah I think being here limits my potential buyers too, not in as big a rush now but still need to part with it as can't afford to get it insured again this year and it's too good to let sit. It's on Gumtree and Carandclassic just now but if no interest by this time next month it'll be on eBay

Amateb8

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2148
  • Karma: 8
  • Location: London
Re: 98 126p
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2016, 06:48:04 PM »
Beautiful car. I love the colour. The Cinquecento alloys match the car brilliantly. The interior looks new. I really hope it goes to an enthusiast.

Scratchski

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: 0
Re: 98 126p
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2016, 08:49:03 PM »
It did mate, being well cared for now  ;)

...missing it already  ;D