Author Topic: Fiat 126 parts from 1999 126p  (Read 1425 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

laners99

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 70
  • Karma: 0
Fiat 126 parts from 1999 126p
« on: July 07, 2015, 07:35:24 PM »
Hey Everyone in about 1 or two weeks when I get my car back from the garage.  Below are some of the main parts mostly engine related, but if the part that you are looking for is not listed then please get in touch because I may have them available as long as engine related. These parts are from a seized engine. Please remember I won't have these until about next week but tell me quick so I know what to keep.  All prices include postage.

Carburettor - £28
Fuel pump -£10
Timing chain cover - £48
Standard exhaust ( without cat ) - £18 (used less than 100 miles)