Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
For Sale:
»
ALL parts for your 126
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: ALL parts for your 126 (Read 1583 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Maro
Newbie
Posts: 1
Karma: 0
ALL parts for your 126
«
on:
May 19, 2015, 08:34:23 AM »
Hi, I'm offering all parts for your fiat 126. As I am located in Bielsko-Biala, where 126 was build for many, many years I have access for almost all parts you need.
Just drop me a message and I will look for what you need. I'm shipping abroad.
Kris
Logged
Pete126
Administrator
Super Member
Posts: 3369
Karma: 35
Location: West Yorkshire
Re: ALL parts for your 126
«
Reply #1 on:
May 20, 2015, 11:26:05 PM »
Hi Maro,
to the forum
I'm sure some of our members will be in touch
Logged
Pete.
il cavallo piccolo
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
For Sale:
»
ALL parts for your 126