Author Topic: Fiat 126p 1995-2000 left door mirror covers  (Read 1743 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pajda

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: 0
Fiat 126p 1995-2000 left door mirror covers
« on: March 06, 2015, 12:10:33 PM »
Hi,

I am not sure if such part exist but it's worth to try. I am looking for mirror covers for my elgant from 1999.

In Poland there was a version with only one mirror (on drivers/left side). On the other side (right) there was only cover. I am looking for such cover but for UK version. So I presume that there could be a UK version with only one mirror (on the right side) and the cover on the opposite (left) side. I need this cover for left side. Maybe You have something like that?  :)

Best
pajda
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:09:54 PM by pajda »

pajda

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126p 1995-2000 left door mirror covers
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 07:44:07 AM »
Does anyone, at least saw such car version? Not sure if such cover even exists.

Clancy_Ryan

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 58
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126p 1995-2000 left door mirror covers
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 01:41:25 PM »
The elegant version was never made RHD, so  I'm affraid You won't find that specific shape here.

pajda

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: 0
Re: Fiat 126p 1995-2000 left door mirror covers
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 02:09:43 PM »
Thanks! So I need to do them by myself  :(