Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls. (Read 4235 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
1973/126
Super Member
Posts: 1753
Karma: 23
Location: Tunbridge Wells
A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
«
on:
October 20, 2014, 06:47:00 PM »
Here is the link.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-AIRCOOLED-ONLY-11-000-MILES-NEW-GARAGE-BARN-FIND-/291271857234
This had a reserve price on it. I`m assuming it was 2k and it doesn`t even have an MOT.
Will be interesting to see how much it goes for.
Logged
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
«
Reply #1 on:
October 20, 2014, 06:49:34 PM »
I may be mistaken but I think this last sold for a lot less than it's presently at....looks a solid car though....so will be interesting to see what it goes for.....
Logged
Every cloud has one...
1973/126
Super Member
Posts: 1753
Karma: 23
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
«
Reply #2 on:
October 20, 2014, 06:52:24 PM »
I don`t remember seeing this on eBay before, but now I think about it this might be the one that was advertised on Preloved for couple of years. I`ll try to find the link.
Logged
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
«
Reply #3 on:
October 20, 2014, 06:56:22 PM »
I think it was on Car & Classic for a long time but may have been an eBay sale.
Anyway, this car looks more up your street, Ladislav, super engine and the 2 mechanics look appealing too!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-126p-Abarth-Rally-Car-/121465593139?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c47e9dd33
Logged
Every cloud has one...
1973/126
Super Member
Posts: 1753
Karma: 23
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
«
Reply #4 on:
October 20, 2014, 07:22:16 PM »
Ha I found it.
http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=6957.msg48914#msg48914
It was first advertised at 7k over 2 years ago. Not sure if it`s till the same people selling it though.
Garry I`ll have that Polish race car if the mechanics come with it.
Logged
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126
drcdb15
Super Member
Posts: 511
Karma: 6
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
«
Reply #5 on:
October 21, 2014, 12:03:49 PM »
I love the way fleabay ads for 126s always say "will post to UK..."
I know the 126 is small, but ....
Logged
Bar Vitelli
Subscriber VIP+
Super Member
Posts: 1612
Karma: 16
Location: Halifax
Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
«
Reply #6 on:
October 26, 2014, 10:01:11 PM »
Sold for £2850...
Logged
Every cloud has one...
1973/126
Super Member
Posts: 1753
Karma: 23
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Re: A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.
«
Reply #7 on:
October 26, 2014, 10:14:26 PM »
Shocked
.
Logged
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
A/C 126 on eBay with 11k mls.