Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Abarth 126 1975 ... some history !
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Abarth 126 1975 ... some history ! (Read 1896 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
drcdb15
Super Member
Posts: 511
Karma: 6
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Abarth 126 1975 ... some history !
«
on:
May 14, 2014, 12:26:32 AM »
As this was evidently first listed on 6 February this may be old news, but I've only just seen it so may be new to others too.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1975-FIAT-126-Abarth-/331123761152?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4d1883a000
Is this garage a member of the Forum ? I don't recognise the name or user name...
Also some rather tasty alloys from Ladislav.... ooo, I am soooooo tempted ...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-alloy-wheels-alloys-13-x-5-5J-4x98-will-fit-Panda-Uno-126-new-/111352268342?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item19ed1cc636
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Ebay Bits & Pieces
»
Abarth 126 1975 ... some history !