Author Topic: Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!  (Read 1709 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

poxxxy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 527
  • Karma: 0
Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!
« on: June 02, 2014, 12:07:28 AM »
I really want some of the original 13"*4.00 ET 4x98, ET 31,5 steel wheels and tyres with tread if possible to go on my BIS. If anyone has anything suitable please let me know as its urgent so I can get it in for MOT :).

Closer to Staffordshire the better but could perhaps arrange courier?
My 1991/2 Fiat 126 BIS Restoration: http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8559.90

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:46:32 AM »

I've got a set of bis wheels,  I'll have a look at them tonight to see what tread they've got
fiats forever

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 05:30:05 PM »

Checked the tyres will message you the specs
fiats forever

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: Fiat 126 Bis Steel wheels with tread if possible!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 01:39:11 PM »

Message sent

If anyone else wants wheels I also have some early 1976 cone wheels as well for sale
fiats forever