Author Topic: Front Disc Brackets.  (Read 1672 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

just-paul

  • Subscribers
  • Newbie
  • ****
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
Front Disc Brackets.
« on: March 10, 2014, 11:36:27 PM »

Hiya, I am looking for a pair of front brake conversion plates to fit disc's to the front of a
126 Bis.
 Can  Anybody help ?
 Cheers

just-paul

  • Subscribers
  • Newbie
  • ****
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
Re: Front Disc Brackets.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 09:47:43 PM »
Ok so nobody has any for sale  :(
So would anyone who has discs on their 126 bis be kind enough to
draw around one of their brackets and send it to me so I can get some made ?
I would cover all postage costs and there will of course  be a pint in it for you  ;)
 Cheers.

shielsy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 721
  • Karma: 0
Re: Front Disc Brackets.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 07:35:14 PM »

just-paul

  • Subscribers
  • Newbie
  • ****
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: 0
Re: Front Disc Brackets.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 10:29:37 PM »
Thanks for the link but hopefully I'm sorted now.
 Cheers