Author Topic: Steering wheel boss for BIS  (Read 2156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Steering wheel boss for BIS
« on: April 01, 2013, 11:32:52 AM »
I am after a steering wheel boss which will fit a 1989 BIS

Ive seen one on eBay, however it says fits 'all models' I know that this cannot be true as apparently every type of 126 have different splines. I want one while fit fit either momo or mounteny, I don't mind.
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Steering wheel boss for BIS
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 11:39:46 PM »
BUMP!

I'm still looking. It needs to have the course splines, 21 in total I think. Cheapest I can find is about £60 which is just robbery.
1989 Fiat 126 BIS

Ministig

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 80
  • Karma: 0
  • Location: Sheffield
Re: Steering wheel boss for BIS
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 09:56:59 PM »
Theres one on ricambio international for £47

kev126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 473
  • Karma: 6
  • Built not bought
Re: Steering wheel boss for BIS
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 10:22:01 PM »
Theres one on ricambio international for £47
Yeah about £60 with VAT and shipping, I'm not paying that much
1989 Fiat 126 BIS