Author Topic: new rear lenses 126 AC  (Read 2026 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gason

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 97
  • Karma: 0
new rear lenses 126 AC
« on: May 22, 2013, 06:45:12 PM »
Hi all I am after a matching set of new rear  lenses for a fiat 126  air cooled 1984  ;D


gason

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 97
  • Karma: 0
Re: new rear lenses 126 AC
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 08:46:03 PM »
Cheers Marc many Thanks great prices dont know how I will order as I only speak English ;D

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: new rear lenses 126 AC
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 08:48:30 PM »
The owner speaks Engish very well, just email him, he will reply.


Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: new rear lenses 126 AC
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 08:50:40 PM »
The site is available in english, email them after placing your order. Martin and Ludvet (I hope i got your names right) speak very good English. You have to send payment from your paypal to theirs, it isn't automated on site, confused me the first time I used them. Quick delivery considering the distance.

Marc

gason

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 97
  • Karma: 0
Re: new rear lenses 126 AC
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2013, 08:56:09 PM »
Cool many thanks guys I will give them a try  ;D

wsmitwil

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 371
  • Karma: 2
  • Location: South Shropshire
Re: new rear lenses 126 AC
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2013, 09:02:40 PM »

There is also Axel to try, i always use them

all automated and are very helpful and speak good English

http://webshop.fiat500126.com/katalog/showarticles/310402/2
fiats forever

1973/126

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1753
  • Karma: 23
  • Location: Tunbridge Wells
1972 Fiat 500
1980 Fiat 126