Author Topic: Stainless BIS Exhaust Manifold  (Read 1864 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

poxxxy

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 527
  • Karma: 0
Stainless BIS Exhaust Manifold
« on: December 22, 2014, 11:21:01 PM »
Hi guys, i'm currently in the process of talks with a local exhaust specialist... they quoted me figures of around £200 though for a stainless box similar to the original setup. Although i'm looking really for something a little less silenced and better designed but I need to go down there and have a proper chat.

Since the initial chat I have been currently designing an assembly to send a few places for pricing. I have the exhaust flanges done and I almost have a very nice 2-1 dual 1.25" inlet 1.5" outlet collector piece designed. :).

Its a shame the BIS engine takes up so much space as a turbo manifold would be nice to start thinking about but creativity and a hole in the back shelfwould definately be required :(.
My 1991/2 Fiat 126 BIS Restoration: http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8559.90

stuey

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1409
  • Karma: 14
  • Location: kings lynn
Re: Stainless BIS Exhaust Manifold
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 09:43:28 AM »
Very nice like the look of this - watching with interest  ;D
one resprayed and another arrives- double trouble BIS style!!