Club126UK

*
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
 

  • Home
  • Help
  • Search
  • Login
  • Register

  • Club126UK »
  • For Sale & Wanted »
  • Wanted: »
  • I need one of these for my BIS! AMATEB8 can you help?
« previous next »
  • Print
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: I need one of these for my BIS! AMATEB8 can you help?  (Read 1316 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ciaoflyer

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 1325
  • Karma: 3
I need one of these for my BIS! AMATEB8 can you help?
« on: October 14, 2012, 10:06:19 PM »
I need this:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=644&tbm=isch&tbnid=YcikTRhhcKqsTM:&imgrefurl=http://webshop.fi500.com/de/product/Carburetor-base-126-BIS%3Faction%3Dchange_lang%26new_lang%3Den%26info%3D2115&docid=GbJvZUWdHYAvyM&itg=1&imgurl=http://webshop.fi500.com/media/images/org/125178.JPG&w=640&h=480&ei=Oil7UL_tBOm70QXb64C4Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=883&vpy=264&dur=191&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=136&ty=85&sig=102323094861218811986&page=1&tbnh=144&tbnw=174&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0,i:102

Can anyone help?
Logged
Ciao4Now

  • Print
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
  • Club126UK »
  • For Sale & Wanted »
  • Wanted: »
  • I need one of these for my BIS! AMATEB8 can you help?
 

  • SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines
  • XHTML
  • RSS
  • WAP2