Author Topic: Window Winder Cable.  (Read 1804 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
Window Winder Cable.
« on: June 01, 2012, 09:31:09 PM »
Looking for one of these to finish my project.
Mine is shredded as it was fitted incorrectly, any help appreciated.
Thanks Cliff.

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Window Winder Cable.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »
I have some you know where I am :-)

Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
Re: Window Winder Cable.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 01:40:41 PM »
Thanks Dave.
I can come over within the next 2 days?

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Window Winder Cable.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 03:04:40 PM »
OK I will be about most of the time, just let me know when you want to pop over.


Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
Re: Window Winder Cable.
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 04:04:11 PM »
10am tomorrow ok?

dajwid

  • Subscribers
  • Super Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2932
  • Karma: 14
Re: Window Winder Cable.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 05:51:11 PM »
Hi sorted one out. tomorrow morning 10ish is fine.

17A North street Great Dunmow CM61AZ (Just drive up the side of the clothes boutique, parking round the back).

07526 323151 if you get lost :-)

Kipster

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: 0
Re: Window Winder Cable.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 12:00:25 PM »
Massive apologies Dave.
My daughter disappeared with my lap top last night.  >:(
I have only just checked this post, so sorry mate, i hope you weren't waiting for me :oops:.
To add to my embarasment i checked the window this morning and the garage have fixed it but failed to itemise it on the bill.
All my fault Dave, so sorry. I owe you a burger at the next meet.