Author Topic: Take your pick  (Read 2273 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Take your pick
« on: April 16, 2012, 06:36:38 PM »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 09:06:59 PM by Hazey-n-Marc »

ypsilon_lancar

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 187
  • Karma: 0
Re: Take your pick
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:29:46 PM »
I really like the orange one! If i didnt have my post-it note yellow 126p I would buy that one!

Hazey-n-Marc

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 2282
  • Karma: 10
  • It's Hazey's car, she does let me fix it sometimes
Re: Take your pick
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »
Is that the british registered one, or the satsuma?


Abiella

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: 0
  • ♪ ♫ Satsuma Baked-Bean Tangerine! ●•●•●◄►♥◄►●•●•●
    • The Box Collective
Re: Take your pick
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 08:00:50 PM »
The Orange one is like my ones twin!... although I have taken his plastic bumps off.
I drive on Button Moon...

ypsilon_lancar

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 187
  • Karma: 0
Re: Take your pick
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 09:03:19 PM »
The satsuma! But with the grey bumpers  :D