Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
RHD glovebox wanted
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: RHD glovebox wanted (Read 1345 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
lupo
Newbie
Posts: 10
Karma: 0
RockStarâ„¢
RHD glovebox wanted
«
on:
October 06, 2011, 08:10:56 PM »
Hello!
As the subject says, I am looking for a RHD glovebox to fit in my BIS; I'd love to put one on the left side of my steering wheel. So if anyone is breaking a BIS or has a spare Glovebox and is willing to ship to Germany I will take it. Paypal is no problem.
Logged
lupo
Newbie
Posts: 10
Karma: 0
RockStarâ„¢
Re: RHD glovebox wanted
«
Reply #1 on:
November 02, 2011, 06:20:18 PM »
I found one, this thread can be closed. Thanks!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Club126UK
»
For Sale & Wanted
»
Wanted:
»
RHD glovebox wanted