Author Topic: Air Cooled Starter Motor  (Read 1559 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

taz24v

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 36
  • Karma: 0
Air Cooled Starter Motor
« on: October 11, 2011, 06:04:56 AM »

The first part on my mahoosive shopping list, thanks

nrg19uk

  • Super Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 579
  • Karma: 1
Re: Air Cooled Starter Motor
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 12:32:41 PM »
Take your old one to a motor refurb place, somewhere like this http://www.alternatormart.co.uk/
will cost you about 80-90 pound, if you get a second hand motor including the postage your taking a risk.

plus you maybe luck and have one on the shelf  8)
Neil gargaro

hotdeffender

  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 90
  • Karma: 0
Re: Air Cooled Starter Motor
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 10:40:51 PM »
I have a brand new one, never used it, no gaurantees as ive had it for nearly two years. I assume it was refurbished as I doubt anyone actually makes them new, but bought as new and in the box.

Cheers

Lee